2022 Eco Experience Sustainability Stage Application Due May 20,2022
Eco Experience Overview
During the 12 days of the State Fair, at least 250,000 visitors come through the exhibit looking for ideas, asking for advice, and seeking information about environmental issues and technology. For more information on the Eco Experience and to see pictures from last year, please visit our website at: http://www.pca.state.mn.us
• Presentations will occur during the 2022 Minnesota State Fair, August 25th - Monday, September 5th.
• Presentations are scheduled for 40 minutes, including questions.
• The stage is approximately 16-feet wide and 8-feet deep.
• A laptop and 62-inch screen for titles and pictures provided. Seating will be spread out to accommodate social distancing.
• Focus on education not products or sales
• Be interactive with the audience but not involve inviting the audience onto the stage or hands on activities with the audience.
Presentations addressing success stories related to climate resiliency and carbon reduction are particularly encouraged.
**Please note that MPCA presentations about food should focus on how-to and environmental impact and sustainability rather than preparation. We ask that you not heat things up, prepare food using the cook top, or bring in samples from home. The Minnesota State Fair has strict food rules we must abide by.
|Instructions: To apply, fill out the application and save a copy on your computer. Then submit the form by clicking on the 'submit' button at the bottom of the form or mail it to the address below. If you have any questions, please contact Sustainability Stage Coordinator Cathy Latham at 651-757-2466 or e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org |
Again this year!! I will be scheduling presentations as the forms come in, rather than waiting until the deadline to begin filling in the schedule. It is to your benefit to get the form in to me as soon as you can.
|Q14||Dates: Please list the dates that you could not present. Every effort will be made to accommodate your schedule however, you will be assigned to a specific time and date upon acceptance of your form. |
|Q15||Time: Please indicate times you could not present.|
|“By submitting this form I acknowledge that this form is not a contract, and does not constitute an offer for participation. This agreement does not imply payment for performances or presentations.” || |